Myths - Addiction

There are many myths about addiction. This is my attempt to clarify some of them.

A myth is quite popular this is a positive affirmation that the dependencies are good for you. There is no such thing as a positive addiction, addictions are self-destructive and always lead to negitive effects.

Myth number two and is probably the largest, some substances are addictive. Well, yes, if you change this sentence, some substances* * * May * or may be addictive. Ill explain. After surgery, patients are sometimes allowed to self-administer morphine. Morphine is the medical form of heroin. But most people who depend on morphine, not to expire after the operation. Millons of people who smoked marijuana. Relatively few who use it, use it to the point of abuse. Almost everyone has a drink before. But few acually become alcoholics, because if. And what about sex? 99 percent of us have sex at some point in our lives, and many We are constantly having sex, but we are currently developing an addiction. And finally, millions of people with cocaine, crack and other hard drugs tested. Many employees, but not all.

The point is that people do not nessacarly a substance because the substance can be addictive, but because of their choice. We all have a choice of substances. Many of us have some form of a "junkie" looking substance or activity, but many of us remain> Addiction free. Although our brain desires of a branch of our brain to develop created. This dependence is because certian drug activities and uneven levels of chemicals that produce make us feel good. Then stop over time our body produces naturally, and then we crave the drug, which has succeeded again. Will power and self-respect and control are stronger at the beginning of every employee. And we all have the ability to change our behavior. Substances not accepted and you are addicted to act more: Cars do go and read books they do.

If all those who have consumed too much dependence on an addictive substance? Do not bother nessacarly studies have shown that addiction can be hereditary. We know that this does not occur at all, no more diabetes occurs in people who eat much sugar or food. In many cases, genetics is a factor in determining who develops the> Disorder.

Addiction can be hereditary. This myth is a bit 'true. There is evidence that some people "have an" addictive personality or certain personality traits that could be a drug addict. We have dependencies, some features of genes and have shown that some genes are inherited. This means that addiction is hereditary? Maybe. There are thousands of people who have addiction and their parents had never been. ManyPeople and children to have a serious addiction, and children do not form an addiction. That said, the sick, you can decide whether addiction is hereditary.

Id like to share a story guide to coincide with these myths.

I took a personality test of a government, and the results came back normal. The doctor told me some things, and brought an important element to my attention, I scored in the high dependency trends tests. ThisThe information was recorded by a computer program, I responded to a 1000 different questions, and calculates the results. He also warned me of my potental to addiction and said that I am aware of my actions in the future. Now I have completely ignored this advice, and thanked him for the same. I can honestly say that I never had a problem with addiction before in my life. I'm young, but has smoked for 3 years (especially the popularity in school) and at the endI just thought it was harmful. I also drank alcohol, for many nights. I have often been drunk, but I do not have a problem. I rarley drink, as it is now. I also tried coke has done, and regularly for 2 months in combination with the "binge drinking". This was two months after my eighteenth birthday. Since I havnt touched coke at all and I will probally never. I smoked crack too many times and have experienced withdrawls light and a slight dependence. Even aftersmoking crack, I could stop if it starts to become a problem and I've never dropped a bit 'out of control. I have experienced just lived a little 'and learned. Now, years later, havnt done drugs and only drink socially. I know smoke pot and again, but not to the point of abuse. In the future I could go back to drugs, I could, but the motivation to live a normal happy way to ease my addiction and health is becoming a problem for me.

In allid like to emphasize that addiction is scientifically proven to control subconscious occurring areas of the brain is not under conscious. Addiction is a brain disease has no cure, but medical treatment. Drug addicts are normal people every day with a problem not dissimilar (MPD multiple personality disorder), bi-polar disorder or other diseases. Addiction and Recovery can be a positive and productive life can be achieved. L 'Drug use is your choice for initally. Dependency is unavoidable, the choice is yours.

Directory of Addiction [http://www. -spot.com/directory.php Addiction]

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น