Oprah's ongoing battle with food addiction

She announced the tabloid headlines around the world to have seen that Oprah made £ 200 black again. I read a whole article on this subject in its journal or in the gym. I do not agree with all of New-Age journey in itself, that I agree with hugs. All this is far from its Christian roots. However, you should see the opening battle of a woman about her weight (which is not easy to hide such a thing). Could it be that we never heard a word about itif drugs or alcohol. In any case, they could do to talk openly about being disappointed in himself for a return to old habits of using food as a drug to numb stress coping and other unwanted feelings.

Now I was thinking to myself: if there is someone that all the money and resources at their disposal in order to stay on top of weight gain, it would be Oprah. It seems that some things in life can only become the best of you, no matter how wealthy, influential andAre famous.

Of course one can reason and I'm sure many do, that's all it does not really have a relationship with Jesus'. With regard to their personal relationship with God, I would not assume the role of judges, but it is always an indication of the fruit hanging from a tree ... Please understand that this in no way shape or form of an article bashing Oprah. On the contrary, I think we learn something here. There are good thingsFear of people I know are still fighting this addiction to food. Some, like Oprah, for many years.

One of the things to me in his open confession of their disappointment in themselves for even after all these years (she is in his fifties), talk about weight. I'm sorry I could not do much for them. I had to fight women in my support groups who were in their sixties and still fighting eating disorders or any kind of food. I amconvinced that years of experimentation with "quick fixes", it has everything in a traffic jam. Whenever we would take another straw and every time they attacked us and sink into the abyss of a slow metabolism, weight gain, health and worsening of depression would be.

Oprah has said some interesting things on her own epiphany. She puts her recent weight gain at the front door does not care to live in the moment and a full program. Now, these thingsThe complaints are not just for the rich and famous, is the kind of hectic lifestyle, jobs that most mothers can relate to. In fact, even to work to feel the pressure of raising children, supporting her husband and keep the house in order. Once they disappear really need a mother and you almost forget who you are. Fortunately, we met the real start when your children emerge High School, which is not you get another little gift, the federal government, as I was 17Years later my oldest was born. In a situation like this is a big ball of MOM. You do not know who you were before you were a parent, you can not remember all your dreams and you are not sure if ever.

This is obviously an accident waiting to happen. Throw in church activities and family obligations, and you're a crazy woman furious instead. Seriously, how many mothers do you know who have lost their enthusiasm for life, always say they are tired and busy,and, of course, struggle with their weight. I know because I am one of them. In recent years I have tried some of that change. I struggled with bulimia for two decades, so I know all the signs of an eating disorder. I am grateful that I was more aware of the fact that I begin to take my children to the mother, or not soon enough. The time for my dreams and life in the present is something that I try every day.

Of courseI just had to do with my luggage, the PIN number, my dreams, in control of my health, and above all to renew my relationship with God All this puts me in the right direction to get out of food addiction. Will I ever out of everything? You know what I mean, the kind of freedom, where you never think of eating and weight gain. I hope and faith for them. I believe God can and will help me and free me perfect in his time.

As for the praise and self-assured, never onthis fight again, or completely, before I face a certain age. No, I do not go. Just as Oprah revealed, I came face to face with the pride of my face too often continue to think that I am immune to fall. In fact, for me, my devotion to God every day and asked the road and obey is out, what makes me fall. So fortunately, I can not take any credit. That's the beauty of life given up life in all of us if God is all about us. And he reminds meTake the time to strengthen my body, mind and soul, without being able to tell me more of a selfish man. He gives me the opportunity to really "love my neighbor as myself"

If you get the chance things in your life, then this struggle with food to visit my site again, I disorders in women struggle with food addiction and eating done. Get answers, you hear some real women with real stories, like yours.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น